Thursday, April 26, 2012

Want to know about Cancer Clinical Trials ?

I have been slowly increasing the number of groups and individuals I follow on my twitter account (@womeofteal). So since I attended the annual meeting of ASCO last year I decided to follow @ASCO (www.asco.org) and @CancerDotNet (www.cancer.net ). They post many interesting and informative links in their tweets.

Yesterday @CancerDotNet posted a podcast on Cancer Clinical Trials and Research. I listened and thought what an informative presentation. So I asked @CancerDotNet if I could share the podcast on this blog and they said yes.

So for those of you who want to learn more about cancer clinical trials in less than 10 minutes. Click HERE and listen to a very informative pod cast.

Do let me know if you found it interesting.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
Larry Axmaker and I co-authored a book on cancer clinical trials that is coming out in the next couple of weeks. We have also started a blog at cancer-clinical-trials.com where we seek to inform folks about cancer clinical trials. If you have a minute, take a look at our blog and let us know if you found it helpful.

All the best,
Tomasz M. Beer, M.D.
cancer-clinical-trials.com