This is my eighty-first post of the year, more than last year but not as high as 2009 or 2012 years in which I wrote well over one hundred and fifty posts. When looking back over the past year's posts the majority of what I wrote related to ovarian cancer research ( SGO and ASCO annual meetings ) as well as study results reported in journal articles.
My most popular posts were:
During the month of September I took the GCAM ( Gyn Cancer Awareness Month) Challenge. I posted each day on gyn cancer topics from ovarian cancer - risks, treatment, genetics to cervical cancer, HPV and precision medicine. In other posts this year I've written about:
- books I've read and the book I wrote with Dr Don Dizon
- what I learned about the CA-125 test and the two lab processes to measure it
- NED the Band and the Movie
- The Astra Zeneca Bloggers Conference
- Presentations I made to Rutgers University AMSA students and Eye for Pharma's Patient Summit
Thank you to all who followed, commented or e-mailed me this year I appreciate interacting with all of you. Please let me know if there are any topics you would like me to write about in 2016 .
See you in 2016!
Every Day is a Blessing!