Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dinner Guests - HAWMC 19


5  Dinner  Guests.  ␣Who are five people you'd love to have dinner with (living or deceased)  and  why?

Well this is an interesting prompt. I'll give you the names of those I would love to meet in person. 

Walt Disney
Pope John Paul II
Cesar Milan
Rosalind Franklin
Werhner von Braun

Now here is why I chose these people and why they were the first ones to come to mind. 

Walt - I love Disney World and Disney animation. I also think he is a creative genius and would love to hear where his ideas came from.

Pope JPII- I have always respected how JPII was able to connect with so many people- young, old , from different ethnic and religious backgrounds. I also respected how he handled his suffering and pain during the later years of his life.

Cesar Milan- I am a dog lover and I have read Cesar's book. He has had an interesting life and would love to have him meet my dogs.

Rosalind Franklin- I would like to talk to her about her DNA research and how it was to be a female doing such ground-breaking research. I'd love to ask her what areas she would investigate now to find a screening test for ovarian cancer.

Werhner von Braun- Since grammar school I have loved science and space flight. I would like to hear how Werhner decided to study aeronautics and how he adjusted to living in the United States. 


It sure would be an interesting dinner. 


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: