Saturday, April 21, 2012

Painful Women Painful Women HAWMC 21


Health  Madlib  Poem.  Go  to  :  http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-­‐bin/madlibs.pl  and  fill   in  the  parts  of  speech  and  the  site  will  generate  a  poem  for  you.  Feel  free  to  post  the   Madlib  or  edit  it  to  make  it  better. 




So I followed the directions above and this is what I ended up with. 

Painful Women Painful Women 

feeling i have never known , quickly beyond
any tragedy , your friends have your back :
in your most frequent scans are things which diagnose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too buried

your pale look loudly will sadden me
though i have used myself as a test ,
you wander always hope by hope myself as love wish
(delighting happily , never) her confused life

or if your survive be to anticipate me, i and
my future will whisper very quietly, courageously,
as when the pain of this cancer is
the floating gracefully everywhere piercing;

nothing which we are to want in this time here
the full of your anxious surgery: whose chemotherapy
now me with the recovery of its life,
caring family and faith with each sleeping

(i do not know what it is about you that comes
and goes; only something in me wishes
the support of your friends is better than all words)
knowledge, not even the power, has such high standards

by Dee and e.e.cummings


Not my best poetry but it was fun to do. 


Dee 
Every day is a Blessing!





No comments: