Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dream Day HAWMC 14


My  Dream  Day.  Describe  your  ideal  day.  How  would  you  spend  your  time?  Who   would  you  spend  it  with?  Have  you  had  this  day?  If  not  ␣  how  could  you  make  it   happen? 


This is a tougher prompt to respond to then I thought it would be. I can't seem to make up my mind. The only thing I was certain about was that all these dream days would be with Nick . Why? Because when I experience things without him it just does not have the same feelings. 


So far my dream day could be spent in


Alaska- Trip to Denali - did this 
Alaska- Horseback riding - did this
Rome - Vatican - did this
Hawaii - Big Island Kilauea volcano- did this
Hawaii - Perfect evening sunset on the beach and the star filled night- did this 
California- San Francisco , golden gate and seals - did this


Wyoming - Yellowstone National Park - tour just looking at the mountains- on my bucket list 
Australia - Sydney a city tour and evening beach -on my bucket list
England - London and Stonehenge - on my bucket list


Kansas - Manhattan Visiting Theresa , Andy and John - have done this but would love to do it over and over 


See how hard it is to narrow it down? I would love to redo some things I've experienced already and would love to have some new experiences. 


So how about I just decide that my Dream Day would be any day where I can be outside in the sun preferably the mountains by a lake would be great. I love nature and the wonderful colors  you find in the great outdoors. Of course Nick, Terry ,Andy, Matt and John would be there too.  No computers allowed!


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: