Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and HAWMC -Best Conversation

#8  Best  conversation  I  had  this  week.   Recap  an  awesome  conversation  you  had  this  week. 
I wrote this yesterday so that I could post it today. Happy Easter / Passover everyone.

It wasn't really a conversation but more a text exchange with a dear friend I met 4 years ago in my gynecologic cancer support group . She is not up to talking on the phone now so I have taken to texting her.

Me: "Me again . Didn't know I could be such a pest huh? ...Do you or _____  need anything ? Let me know. "

Her: "Thanks for the notes and the beautiful prayer shawl. I could feel the warmth and love and it is great when I am sitting up. My bed is by the back door so I have fresh air all afternoon and sunshine too..."

Me: " Glad you like the shawl and that today you are feeling better. Honestly if you need help- food shopping call me. Need a choc bunny?  I can bring one over. Hugs my friend. "

Her journey has been difficult . I am blessed to have her in my life.




Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: