Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#3 HAWMC Superpower Day

HAWMC #3 prompt: If you had a super power what would it be. 

As soon as I read this prompt I knew exactly which super power I would want to have. My friend is currently in treatment for metastatic endometrial cancer and is in a tremendous amount of pain. The  power to take away the pain caused by cancer would be my super power. Not just pain from ovarian cancer but pain caused by any cancer.

 I would travel around the world visiting patients in cancer centers and their homes and with a gentle touch remove the severe pain wherever they might be experiencing it in their bodies. I have seen too many of my loved ones and friends deal with pain that is uncontrollable even with the most powerful narcotics. This would make one part of their cancer journey a  bit easier.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: