Monday, June 8, 2020

Symptoms/Survivorship and the Impact of COVID-19 on Cancer Patients at #ASCO20

This post will complete my series of posts sharing some of  what I learned during the #ASCO20 Virtual Annual Meeting. Survivorship and symptom management research have been two of the important topics that I have followed through the years at the ASCO annual meetings in addition to ovarian cancer research. Below, I have also included a few highlight Tweets from the session on the impact of COVID-19 on cancer patients and survivors.

Early Palliative Care

End of Life Conversations

Geriatric Assessments



Survivorship Session Summary

The Impact of COVID-19 on Cancer Patients 



 I look forward to seeing my advocate and researcher friends next year in Chicago.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! 

No comments: