Wednesday, September 2, 2015

YES- There are Ovarian Cancer Symptoms

For years everyone said that ovarian cancer was silent. Then they said ovarian cancer whispered. Today, based on research done by Dr. Goff, we know that Ovarian Cancer has symptoms.
  • Bloating
  • Pelvic or abdominal pain
  • Trouble eating or feeling full quickly
  • Feeling the need to urinate urgently or often
In addition you might also have these symptoms:
  • Fatigue
  • Upset stomach or heartburn
  • Back pain
  • Pain during sex
  • Constipation or menstrual changes
If you feel these symptoms every day for more than two weeks please see you gynecologist.

My story: I had an odd abdominal pain. I mentioned the pain to my gynecologist during my annual visit. Thankfully she listened to me and sent me for further tests which lead to my diagnosis.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing 

No comments: