Friday, September 18, 2015

The Adventures of Lillian Kate

Valisia and I , 6/8/14

I had the privilege of meeting Valisia LeKae  at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Survivors Day in 2014. I had reached out to her on Twitter when I first heard she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Introducing her to the other survivors and caregivers that day was a true honor.  Valisia is a survivor and Tony and Grammy nominated actress and my Teal sister.
Since finishing treatment Valisia has been dedicated to raising awareness of ovarian cancer. Recently she completed three episodes of "The Adventures of Lillian Kate"  a "true story" about Valisia's experiences.

I am pleased to share the episodes here on my blog.








Thank you Valisia for sharing your story with the world. May you continue to have many years of good health and happiness.


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing

No comments: