Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cancer Support Community Website Relaunch

The Cancer Support Community is relaunching their website and blog in the next few days. Over the past 6 years, I have taken part both as a participant and a workshop provider in many Cancer Support Community Central NJ programs. I was pleased to learn that the CSC blog will include my Women of Teal blog in their blog roll. Thank you CSC.

You can find the new site at

CSC has so much to offer news, downloadable tools, and support groups, both online and at their affiliate facilities. In NJ there are four affiliates.

  • CSC Central New Jersey, Bedminster ( formerly known at the Wellness Community)
  • CSC Northern Jersey Shore , Eatontown
  • Gilda's Club Northern NJ, Hackensack
  • Gildas Club South Jersey, Linwood

Click here for addresses, maps etc.

If you are a cancer survivor or caregiver I am sure you will find information about survivorship, support and guidance at the CSC. I know I have.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Riya said...

Thanks for posting this informative blog this blog is very inspiration for womens
http://thecompletewoman.in/