Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly

Last night, I learned about the loss of another Woman of Teal, fellow blogger Sarah. She is the author of the blog "The Carcinista". For over a year I have been smiling, laughing and crying as I read Sarah's posts. I literally was speechless. These past few months have been brutal. I know there is probably a better word to use to describe what has happened but I can't think of one right now. Every few days there has been another death.

This morning I began to think about what and how to write this blog entry. I went online and read some posts on facebook and saw my friend and fellow Ovarian Cancer survivor, Maggie's blog entry "The Rhythm of Life" . She said it all. I can't add anything to it.

Thank you Maggie.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!


No comments: