Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flapjacks for Teal

I like Applebees food - ribs, burgers and great hot wings for tailgating, etc. We usually end up at the restaurant around 6pm. This morning Nick and I took a short ride to the Applebees in Hamilton.( I love getting to know places around my new home.) There we were greeted by the friendly smile of Karen Neuls, founder of Teal Wings of Hope Foundation. I met Karen at the Teal Wings of Hope Walk which I wrote about in September.

This morning Applebee's was serving Flapjacks and Sausage to help support the Foundation. There were many familiar faces from the walk in September and the servers - sorority sisters - were very pleasant as they brought out the coffee, juice, sausage and flapjacks.

It was great to share good food for a good cause!

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: