TEAL was everywhere.
- There were articles about Ovarian Cancer symptoms in the local newspaper & in national magazines.
- There were interviews with survivors on national TV.
- There were Teal Ribbons all over the state.
- NOCC had a September Speaks program with a speaker talking about ovarian cancer each day of the month.
- OCNA started the Teal Journal.
- The House passed Johanna's Law . Now we are waiting on the Senate. Thanks Senator Lautenberg and Senator Menendez for co-sponsoring the bill in the Senate.
What a month September has been for me.
- I spoke to the walkers at the Teal Wings of Hope Walk in Hamilton , NJ.
- I helped hang Teal ribbons in Edison and at CINJ.
- I walked to raise funds for The Cancer Institute of NJ in honor of my wonderful gynecological-oncologists.
- This blog was mentioned in the Navigating Cancer Site Blog. ( More to come about this new, beneficial site.)
- I helped register walkers at the Kaleidoscope of Hope Avon-by-the-Sea Walkathon.
- I became the proud owner of a 100% all american mixed breed puppy. She is a cutie.
I can't wait to see what October brings- in addition to pink ribbons!
Every Day is a Blessing !