Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BEAT comes to the US


Back in February of this year I wrote about the BEAT Campaign in the UK which is the awareness campaign for OVACOME. ( Bloating, Eating , Abdominal , Talk)

I just knew it was a catchy way of remembering symptoms. OCNA, NOCC, GCF and OCRF launched a "Recognize the signs & BEAT Ovarian Cancer Campaign" ( Bloating, Eating, Abdominal , Trouble) for September , Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month in the US. See the poster above.

I hope to hear that the BEAT campaign has made a difference in raising awareness of the symptoms of OC. Women need to know what symptoms to look for- and remember all women are at risk for OC - young, middle age and mature.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

l'optimiste said...

excellent!! if you need those logos etc for anything, let me know - I have them all here. There is a little 'business card' with all the info on it too.