Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for....

I am thankful for:

My husband, Nick, who has been my rock for 30 years,

My daughter ,Theresa, son, Matt and son-in-law, Andy - who from hundreds of miles away were my biggest cheerleaders,


My surgeon who put me back in a position where I can say there is no visible disease,


My gynecological oncologists who has guided my journey and will start my chemo after Christmas,


Everyone who visited me in the hospital,


Everyone who sent me beautiful flowers and food,


Everyone who sent me cards and e-mails,


Everyone who visited me when I got home,


Everyone who called to say they were thinking about me,


Everyone who prayed an extra prayer for me and a God who listened.



Continuing to LIVESTRONG, Dee


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

TGiesey said...

We were thankful we got the chance to see you this holiday weekend!!