Saturday, March 16, 2019

SGO 2019 Annual Meeting Friday - OC Heros



The SGO is meeting this year in Honolulu, Hawaii to celebrate it's 50th Anniversary. I will be following along from NJ via Twitter and the #SGOmtg and #SGOHawaii50 hashtags.  I plan to blog each day of the meeting ( March 16-19) the tweets I find of interest to my followers.

On Friday the members started to arrive and there were a number of preliminary workshops as well a survivors course presented by the Foundation for Womens Cancer.

Friday night's activity included the OC Heros Awards presentation and dinner. The guest speaker was Shannon Miller and the award winners were  Ryan Mitstifier-Walton, Nurse Paula Anastasia and Dr. Shannon Weston. I am so pleased to see Dr Weston win this award. She has been an amazing health care moderator of the #gyncsm community.





Thanks Annie Ellis and Dr Erin Stevens for the great Tweets!

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: