Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Day 8 #HAWMC Little Engine post

I think I can be the support other women diagnosed with ovarian cancer need.
I think I can spread the word about OC symptoms through this blog.
I think I can make a difference in my small senior community.
I think I can lead others to speak up about their health care experiences.
I think I can teach others to advocate for themselves.
I think I can continue to post during the #HAWMC.
I think I can show others that the voices of patients are important in all stages of research.

I know I can make a difference through the work Christina and I  do in the #gyncsm community.
I know I can continue to exercise to help reduce my risk of recurrence.
I know I can make a difference by attending medical conferences.
I know I can get a few more agility titles with my dog. 


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: