Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

I made it. Yup I'm here and it's 2012. Now that is pretty awesome.

I am looking forward to all 366 days of 2012. I'm sure all those days will not be sunny or easy but they will be and that is what is meaningful.

I don't really make resolutions because they are too hard to keep but I do have aspirations. I aspire to post more on this blog; fundraise for CINJ; help chair an inspiring One Force Symposium for OC survivors; paint more ; visit my daughter, son-in-law and grandson ; travel to a few more states ( I have 17 more to hit all 50) and move more. No not move to another house. I love the one I am in now . But I will move - walking, pilates, yoga, swimming because when I move more I feel better.

So stop back occasionally and see how I'm doing.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Servivorgirl said...

Hi Dee,

I sure look forward to the trip tips and yoga news. OC ladies need you.

I pray you have a very Blessed and joyful new 2012 and beyond.

Peace,
Denise