Friday, December 23, 2011

Kathy La Tour's Cancer and Christmas Blog

I love reading CureToday magazine especially their blogs. When the e-mail announcing links to the online magazine arrived in my mailbox today I headed right over to Kathy La Tour's Cancer and Christmas blog.

" The next Christmas was better and worse because it was the birth of the woman I dubbed the Crazy Christmas Mother. " I laughed to myself because Kathy was describing me during Christmas 2006. I had to go back to doing everything - outside lights, inside garland, trees , nativity, etc.

You have to read this blog if you are in treatment for cancer now or you are a few years out but especially if you are the caregiver and wonder what happened to your spouse /friend/loved one.

Heed Kathy's advice " to be easy on yourself. " because you know it is being with those you love that is what is important this Christmas not how many cookies you baked or ornaments you put on the tree.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!


No comments: