Thursday, June 11, 2009

Save the Dates- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Walks in NJ

Kaleidoscope of Hope Foundation will be holding 3 walkathons to raise funds for research and awareness of ovarian cancer.

September 12,2009
Morristown- Loantaka Brook Reservation

September 20
Lyndhurst - Richard De Korte Park

September 26
Avon-by-the-Sea - Boardwalk


Northern NJ NOCC and West Orange will be hosting the Mayor' 5 K Walk to Break the Silence in memory of Lisa Neibart. It will be held on October 18, 2009 at the West Orange Town Hall.

So mark your calendar and as more info and registration materials are available I will give an update.

LiveStrong
Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is my fourth year walkinga nd my team is looking forward to it. I also have upped the ante for myself on the turn the towns teal..last year 2 towns...this year 5!

I am excited.!!!

I love the Women of Teal concept!

Dee said...

Thanks "Anonymous" for all you do to raise awareness and funds for OC. The money you raise goes to work on some amazing research projects.

Which walk do you participate in? If you are on facebook you can become a fan of Kaleidoscope of Hope at
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/16118?m=3124eff7

This way you can be on top of all the KOH news.

Thanks again
Dee