Friday, October 24, 2008

Only One Spot

I saw my doctor today to discuss my PET scan. It turns out that there is only one spot that shows unusual activity on my scan. ( One spot is pretty good news. Multiple spots would have been bad news.) This spot matches what was seen on my CT scan and is small (less then 1 cm) in size.

The plan is for me to see a surgeon who specializes in liver surgery, remove the lesion and then move forward based on the pathology of the spot.

I like having a plan to investigate what is happening and am relieved that I didn't "glow" in more places. I am ready to LIVESTRONG through whatever tests or chemo that lies ahead because I have way too much living to do.

I am looking forward to Beckie and Morgan's wedding. And have been having a blast with Theresa and my grandpuppy Silvio and am looking forward to Andy's arrival.

LIVESTRONG

Dee

Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Brian Dowd said...

This is better then you thought so I am extremely happy for you. You are one strong women so I know you will be OK.

LIVESTRONG!