Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've Been Accepted!

I am thrilled to have received an e-mail letting me know that I have been accepted to attend the LiveStrong Summit 2008 in Columbus, Ohio in July . I had such an awesome time at the Summit in 2006 in Austin that I can't wait to register and meet some old friends and make some new friends. I will wear teal in the hopes of meeting other Ovarian Cancer survivors. I am looking forward to attending the Advocacy workshops.

Unity is strength- Knowledge is Power and Attitude is Everything-

LiveStrong!
Dee

1 comment:

Brian Dowd said...

Congratulations Dee! Remember to get some of your friends at CINJ, Northern NJ National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, Kaleidscope of Hope, and the Wellness Community Central NJ to apply!

We need more people to apply. Thanks for all you do!