Friday, December 25, 2020

Reflections

2020 was a different type of year that is for sure. The last trip I took was to Houston in January to give a talk at the NRG Semi-Annual Meeting. So many other meetings that should have been in person, Chicago, Washington DC, Rhode Island and others became virtual due to Covid-19. Family vacations were cancelled and our home was the safe place to be.

As I decorated the Christmas tree with ornaments from past travels, the memories provided me a way of revisiting each and every location.  Enjoy this short trip to just a few of the places I've been lucky enough to visit as my Holiday Gift to you. 

Zion National Park

San Francisco

Muir Woods

Mount Vernon

Mt Rushmore

Kansas
Yellowstone National Park


DisneyWorld

North Carolina

New Zealand

Alaska

Badlands National Park

Australia

Portugal

May this holiday season bring you good memories, joy and hope for the future. 

 Dee

Every Day is a Blessing! 











No comments: