Welcome to 2020!
I wish all my readers a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
At the start of every year I always find it amazing that I am still here. In 2005 when I was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer I really wasn't sure I would make it to 2007 yet here I am. It may sound cliche but I feel very blessed.
As many of you know I do not make New Year Resolutions. Instead I make a list of things I aspire to do during the upcoming year.
In last year's list I wrote:
- I aspire to consistently attend yoga class.
What else do I aspire to do in 2020? When I looked over last year's list I see a few things that have been on my list for many years. I'll just keep them here and keep trying to make them happen.
- I aspire to continue to support women diagnosed with ovarian cancer through this blog and the #gyncsm community, to share my story as an ovarian cancer survivor and to promote ovarian cancer research. (I have had this aspiration for 5+ years)
- I aspire to travel to Maine in 2019. ( This has been on my list since 2016. But I'll keep trying .)
- I aspire to build an even better bond with my dog Amber so we can improve our work at the masters level in agility. (This one has also been on my list for years and as long as we have fun doing agility it will stay here.)
- I aspire to go kayaking.
- I aspire to spend more time doing watercolor paintings. I tried pastels, it was one of the things I aspired to last year, and enjoyed it but I am going to change this one up a bit. This year I will concentrate my watercolor painting. My son and daughter-in-law gave me water color brushes for Christmas so I am psyched to give them a try.
- I aspire to step away from social media for a period of time each week and make connections in person - call or visit. MaryAnne, Florence and Linda I promise to reach out soon.
What do you aspire to do in 2019?
Every Day is a Blessing!
Post a Comment