Instead, I am going to share with you some points made in a book I am reading. My friend, a Disney fan like I am, shared the book with me and I am enjoying reading it. My Pride - Mastering Life's Daily Performance is written by Alton Fitzgerald White. Alton White played Mufasa for over 4000 performances of Broadway's Lion King.
In the book, he tells the story of his life growing up and dealing with failure and success. He asks readers to challenge yourself to :
- Keep Sight of Your Dreams
- Trust Your Instincts
- Be Responsible for your Actions and Choices
- Develop Discipline and Define a Work Ethic
- Take Care of Yourself
- Foster a Sense of Spirituality
- Commit Yourself to Service
- Learn to Live with Rejection
- Understand Success
- Be In Business ( I would change this to Advocacy.)
As we begin this New Year you will notice that I made a few design changes to this blog. I hope you like them.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
Every Day is a Blessing!
Post a Comment