Friday, June 21, 2013

A Break for the Land Down Under

Over the next two weeks I will be taking a break from posting to this blog. I am blessed to be joining my son as he presents a paper at a conference in ... drum roll please... Perth, Australia. I am so proud that my  son has the opportunity to present his research at an international conference and happy that he asked me to join him.

I've wanted to visit Australia for as long as I can remember. Maybe it was when I was a little girl and saw photos of my father during World War II in Brisbane and Melbourne. Or maybe it was the stuffed Koala bear that my dad brought back for my mother that made me want to see Koalas and Kangaroos in person. All I know is that right now I've got this unbelievable opportunity join my son and visit the Land Down Under.

I'll be back to posting when I return and I promise not to bore you with too many photos.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!





No comments: