Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back making posts on this blog after being part of one of the most wonderful of all life experiences- the birth of my grandson, John.



Over the next few days I will be posting about a talk I will be giving in November, future ovarian cancer and awareness and fundraising events in the NJ area, as well as new online sources of information about ovarian cancer and personalized medicine.

Also keep and eye out for a new page I will add that will list the latest ovarian cancer research results.


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! I am blessed to be alive- even if my planes are delayed for 5+ hours and my car decides not to start.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hello? You have a grandson and all we get is one measly photo?! Please post more of this darling....