Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Women of Teal

I'm really sad that I have to write yet another post about a loss. That makes three ovarian cancer losses for me in less than one month's time.

Woman of Teal, Jayne Armstrong , lost her eight plus year battle with ovarian cancer this morning. Jayne's blog, Shopping Karma was one of the blog's I made a habit of regularly reading. She didn't sugar coat anything she was going through- not the numerous surgeries, the pain, the use of medical marijuana or entering hospice. But she wasn't all doom and gloom she also spoke about her love of horses, snowboarding, bike riding ,her loving husband, Jimmy and Blue Belle and Tonto , her dog and cat. She gave me links to groups that train service dogs . I'd love to do with Amber what she did with Bluebelle. When I recurred in late 2008 she was one of the first to give me support and cheer me on.

Here is the latest post on her blog by her husband.

CJ / Jayne I will miss you !

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

3 comments:

l'optimiste said...

I'm so sad...it helps to write doesn't it?

hugs
xxx

Dee said...

It sure does help to write.
I read her blog - and yours too- almost every day.
I'm sad too.

Obsessedwithlife said...

I read her blog too and was sad to read that today :(...