Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Got Sick Then I Got Better - Teal Tea / Ovarian Cancer Research Fundraiser


I will be attending this show along with a number of ladies in my CINJ support group. Drop me a line if you will be attending. Hope to see lots of survivors and supporters there.

Dee

The Teal Tea Foundation and the Arts Council of Princeton

Presents

A special event to benefit Ovarian Cancer Awareness and Research

Ovarian Cancer Teal Tea Play Fundraiser.jpg

The performance is a one woman show about her battle with ovarian cancer, which is playing to rave reviews and sold out houses in NYC

Paul Robeson Center for the Arts

102 Witherspoon St., Princeton, NJ 08542

P: 609-924-8777 F: 609-921-0008

February 20, 2010

11:00 a.m. Performance

Tickets: $50 pp

Tickets on Sale at:

www.tealtea.com



No comments: