Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My "lifesavers"

Most of you who read this blog know that I have been treated for ovarian cancer at the Cancer Institute of NJ, first in 2005 and recently for my recurrence. I consider the doctors and nurses there to be my "lifesavers".

I thought I would share a YouTube video with all of you that truly gets to the essence of what it is to be treated there. You will see a number of the nurses that I know as well as hear about the Resource Center. In the short video they don't have time to mention the nutritionist, pharmacists, social workers and genetic counselors who are available to help you on your journey. They sure have helped me.

So if you have a few minutes- 10 minutes actually- check out the video About the Cancer Institute of NJ

LiveSTRONG

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing !

No comments: