Thursday, May 8, 2008

NJ- LiveStrong Day Project May 13th

Kevin, my niece's husband and a testicular cancer survivor has planned an event for LiveStrong Day on May 13,2008. LiveStrong Day is a one-day initiative to raise awareness and funds for the cancer fight.The Long Hill Valley Pathmark gave Kevin permission to set up at table outside the store's entrance from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Stop by and learn more about the Lance Armstrong Foundation and cancer survivorship and make a donation to the LAF. I'll be stopping by.

LiveStrong!

Dee

1 comment:

Brian Dowd said...

Dee - See if Kevin wants to do some guest speaking in the NJ/PA areas. I might have a few opportunities for him. I work with a few organizations that are looking for TC survivors to help with guest speaking at schools so let me know if there is interest. You can forwad Kevin my email.