Friday, September 28, 2012

A Short Break and the End of an Awareness Month

I am taking a short break from my Ovarian Cancer awareness month postings. I am visiting my daughter and her family and enjoying time playing with my grandson. Right now he is napping.
 Isn't he a cutie pie?

Anyway, fall is in the air and the end of Ovarian Cancer month is approaching. This year OC activities have increased throughout the country.There were teal toes,teal shoe laces, teal jewelry, teal buildings, teal walks,teal  dinners,teal  motorcycle rides. Many women were featured in news articles and research about the genetics of ovarian cancer was reported.Thank you to everyone who participated in any way this month to make women aware.

I'll be back in early October . I'll be doing a post on the connections between breast and ovarian cancer and it is not just BRCA.

Enjoy the rest of September.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!


1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi...just found your blog...I am another Woman of Teal....diagnosed 6 years ago stage 4....still fighting, still upright!
Ceekay - myjourneywithteal.blogspot.com