Saturday, September 15, 2012

OC Awareness #15- Remembering and Honoring Women of Teal

Over the past 7 years I have met many women diagnosed with ovarian and other gynecologic cancers . Some I have known for years prior to their diagnosis, some I met at conferences or through volunteer organizations. Some I got to know through talking to their caregivers. Some live in NJ , some in other states and some across the Atlantic in the UK.
Today I remember those women who are no longer with us and honor those who walk beside me on this journey. Thank you ladies for your support , advice , love and hugs through the years.


IN MEMORY OF :
Mary Jean Tonkovich- NJ
Shirley Harris - NJ, Endometrial
Ann Bugdal -NJ,  Endometrial
Nicole Christison- NJ
Mary Ellen Csehi - NJ, Endometrial
Monica Orloff- NJ
Jeanne Moran - NJ
Jo McGowran - UK
Gaynor Hall- UK
Sarah Feather
Patty Higgins
Janet Rigdon
Jayne Armstrong- CA
Ellen Santaniello- NJ
Courtney Clifford- Ohio
Denise Carter- NJ
Mary Slattery- NJ
Lisa Niebert- NJ
Fran- NJ
Lyn Rossi- NJ
Diane Waller
Gail McNeil- NJ
Sharon Morris- NJ
Cindy Owens- Va
Ann Hall- NJ

IN HONOR OF :
Pam F - NJ
Carole F - NJ
Lois M - NJ
Maria C - NJ 

Shari - NJ 
Jean - NJ
Ann- NJ
Karin - NY

Rita Kay - NJ
Betsy- NJ
Barbara- NJ 
Kendal- Ca
Deirdre -NJ
Sue - AL
Sandy
Karen - NJ
Karen - OR
Andrea -NY
Joan
Sandhy - UK
Victoria
Maggie

Michelle - Pa
Emily
MaryAnne - NJ
Kia - FL
Kimberly- DE
Rachel- UK
Tracey
Claire
Stacy
Natalie
Rebecca
Alicia
Laurel
Emily
Teresa

Heather

( I apologize if I missed anyone.)  
Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! I have been blessed to have these women in my life. 

No comments: