Today was the 6th treatment for my recurrence ( 15th all together) . Carla was once again my cheerful and considerate nurse. The taxol infusion went very smoothly. I had a visit from one of the ladies in my CINJ support group. It was a sweet gesture and made the time go quickly.
I saw one of my gyn oncs before the treatment. My physical exam went well. That is good news.
We will wait to see what my CA 125 is this time and get a CT scan before we make the final decision about stopping or continuing. My CA-125 has been 10 twice in a row. If it stays the same then most likely I can stop chemo. If it drops down to 8 then I might be asked to continue 3 more cycles.
I am scheduled for a CT on May 4th. That info will help decide if I will continue in treatment or not.
I really would like to make that trip to Kansas in May so I hope and pray that my CA-125 will remain at 10 and my CT scan will be clear.
Matt is home for a few days to go to the dentist and have his car checked. Murphy is here too. It is great having a dog in the house again.
Every Day is a Blessing.