Please join us for a very special 5 Course Dinner and Wine pairing at the
Jersey Girl Cafe
John Kafarski, of the Wine Culture Project, will be providing wines specially paired with our dinner menu. John will provide details about the evening's wine pairings, their background, and why they were selected.
Our St. Valentine's Menu:
- First Course: Pan Roasted Baby Lamb Chops - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme
- Salad Course: Baby Arugula - Hearts of Palm, Blood Orange, Goat Cheese Custard, Honey Drizzle
- Third Course: Papardelle Pasta - Roasted Beets, Wilted Radicchio, Riccotta Salata, Toasted Almonds
- Chef's Amuse: TBD
- Entree: Seared Swai fish - Shaved Asparagus and Fennel
- Dessert: 3 Tastes of Chocolate Decadence
Proceeds from our dinner will be donated to the Elixir Fund to benefit cancer patients and their caregivers.