Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Uhhh & Ummm

Today I was looking at flowers . There were these really pretty bright red clusters with these thick green leaves. What was the name? I grew these for years in the pots on my patio in Edison. They're called. Uhhh. Begonia's? No. Umm .

GERANIUMS!

How long did it take me to remember the name? 16 minutes. Why do I mention this ? Why do I write everything down and make lists of lists?Chemo brain. I am not really complaining because the drugs that caused this have made me disease free twice. Just want everyone to know that it really is a condition associated with chemotherapy and with so many cancer survivors living longer there are many Ummms out there .

Check out this article in CURE magazine for more info.
http://www.curetoday.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.show/id/2/article_id/1642

The links on the page a pretty good too. I like the one Reclaim Your Brain.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Servivorgirl said...

Ditto...I posted the article on my blog too. It really helps to have a valid resource back us up.