Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pink or Blue I Love You



Forget about having a TEAL September this year. I'm going to have a PINK or BLUE one!
Yes, you read correctly. My daughter, Theresa, and her husband, Andy, are expecting a baby at the end of September. Nick and I are so happy for them and excited about becoming Grandparents. I can't wait to welcome the newest little member into the family. I wonder what Baby G will call me? Grandma? Granny ? Nanna? Nonna?

I'm so happy that Baby G will get a chance to sleep in the Bunny cradle my father made for me when I came home from the hospital over 50 years ago. The same cradle that Theresa slept in when she first came home from the hospital. How awesome is that?

Lately, I find myself looking at baby clothes and accessories, cribs, car seats and high chairs online at Baby's R Us, Target, and Macy's. So where in NJ is the Carter's outlet? Don't worry I'll google it. Watch out, UPS delivery man , you will be a busy guy over the next few months. I promise I'll try not to spoil this baby but you know, this is going to be way too much fun!

In the meantime I'll keep praying- thanking God for this special blessing.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dee
The Carters outlet is near me!
Pam F.

Marion said...

What a fantastic blessing! Can't wait to meet Baby G!
Love you all!
Marion

cw whitedogjewelry said...

How wonderful! Our best wishes to all of you. God bless!
Chris White (Suz's mom)

l'optimiste said...

that's wonderful news!!!

I LOVE the Bunny cradle - it's fabulous. Really happy for you all :)
x

Levi said...

Babies are the best and brightest joy. They bring us right into the moment if we allow them. Especially as grand-parents. We can finally be free to be ourselves instead of stodgy rule makers for tiny tots.

The cradle is very sweet.