Monday, January 24, 2011

The World of Cancer Bloggers

Updated 2:00pm

Over the past five years I have become friends with a number of other ovarian cancer bloggers. There are blogs written by survivors in England, Canada and throughout the United States. When I log in to update my blog I make sure to check out all the blogs I follow. ( See the column on the right.) We don't have a large numbers bloggers but we have managed to find each other.

Today I was saddened to learn that Daria Maluta , writer of Living With Cancer had passed. My sympathies to her family and friends. You are in my thoughts and prayers .

Thank you Daria for letting us join you on your journey . We will miss you.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For information, education and support for ovarian cancer survivors and caregivers go to-

http://ovarian.peoplebeatingcancer.org/

David Emerson-
peoplebeatingcancer.org