Thursday, April 15, 2010

19,224

On April 9, 2009 I placed a counter on this blog.

19,224 - is the number of times my blog has been visited since that date.
I admit I may visit the blog multiple times a day, especially if I get comments. But even if I did visit 4 times a day for the past year(~1500 counts) I guess others in addition to my family, close friends and official Blog Followers have also visited.

So to everyone out there who reads my blog - Thanks! I hope you find the information helpful and my adventures interesting.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Dee,

I just wanted to let you know that we're a big fan of your blog at Check Your Genes, and we made sure we shared it with our followers on Facebook. Thanks for all you do for Ovarian Cancer Awareness.

Laura

Dee said...

Thanks Laura.
I am a "Check your Genes" Facebook fan. I like the research and news posts you share with your fans.

McCoy said...

Just visited the blog! Make the count 19,225!!!! You should have a contest with a prize for the 20,000th visitor!

McCoy said...

Just visited the blog! Make the count 19,225!!!! You should have a contest with a prize for the 20,000th visitor!