I look forward to March and my son's wedding. I love my future daughter-in-law and am so happy to have her join the family.
I look forward to June when I will celebrate a pretty special birthday.
And I look forward to July,well the 29th in particular, when I will celebrate a landmark "cancerversary" - my 10th.
Even with all these exciting things already planned for the year I still want to make my annual aspirations. I wrote about my aspirations for 2014 here. For 2015, I'm going to repeat some of last year's aspirations ( I never did make a trip to Maine) and update some others. Here they are:
- Continue to visit my children and grandchildren every few months
- Continue to advocate for ovarian cancer patients and research through this blog and the #gyncsm community
- Post more frequently on this blog
- Help my dog, Amber, achieve Excellent titles in Agility
- Continue to increase my physical activity and flexibility so that I can be a better dog handler and improve my health
- Continue to paint
- Visit the state of Maine
- Learn some Hindi words (New)
Every Day is a blessing!