Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby on the Way


It has been a fun past few days. My daughter,Theresa, came east for her baby shower on Saturday. We missed Andy but knew his battalion needed him keeping things running smoothly in Kansas while they are in Iraq. Baby G was showered with so many gifts- some homemade, some store-bought but all were given with love.

I am slowly growing into my future role as Grandma Dee. When I go to the store I gravitate toward the baby section looking at all the cute clothes. Then I move on to the toy section looking at stuffed animals and bath toys and little red wagons. I think that between Grandma Carol and I this little guy will be a very spoiled little tyke.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! I am blessed to be here looking forward to my first grandchild.

No comments: