Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do You Like the Change?

I received an e-mail from the Blogger Team the other day about new blogger templates and layouts. I thought I would give it a try. So I've spent the last hour and a half customizing the layout and template of this blog.
Well....What do you think? Are the colors OK? Can you read the posts in the new font? Do you think the two columns on the right are too close to each other?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a good week.
Dee
Every day is a Blessing!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

When i read the title "Do you like the change" i was ready to say NO, i hate the hot flushes, thinking you were talking about the menapause... i soon changed my answer to YES the change of your blog is gorgeous, its easily seen and the colour is wonderful.. I keep thinking about changing mone but knowing me i'll mess it up completely.
Well done Dee i love it xx