Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Nike Gift / LiveStrong Challenge

I had a special treat waiting for me when I got home today.
My niece and nephew sent me a pair of Nike Air Relentless LAF Cross trainers. The shoes look great with LiveStrong on the tongue and yellow around the Nike swish. The greatest thing about the gift is that 100% of the profits from this shoe as well as other LiveStrong products go to the LAF. Now that is awesome!! Check out some other products here .

The best thing about this gift is that it came one day after I registered for the LiveStrong Challenge in Philly this August . I will be wearing them for the the Challenge and on my trip in July to Columbus for the Summit .

LivingStong
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice gift..I am a basketball player, my girl friend gifted me a Nike basketball shoes on my birthday. Thanks Lisa for the fabulous gift.