Monday, December 30, 2013

Celebrating my Blog's 6th Anniversary

Six years ago today I started this blog. My goal was to talk about my journey as an ovarian cancer survivor and share information with women diagnosed with the disease in NJ.

My blog has come a long way since 2007. I now cover more research news and scientific meeting highlights. Over the past year, I have written about my recurrence anxiety,  research news, fundraisers and provided information about the new #gyncsm twitter chat that I co-moderate. I also posted pictures from my trip to Perth, Australia and the birth of my second grandson.

This month NOCC shared my post titled Advice From My Christmas Past on their Facebook page. I had 200 new visits to that page which lead to a December page view total for my blog of over 3000. I appreciate NOCC's support of my blog.

Thank you to all my readers for your comments, shares and e-mails . 
May you all have a Happy and Healthy 2014. 

Even after over 800 posts I look forward to providing you with the latest research news and events of interest to ovarian cancer survivor and caregivers in New Jersey.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: