Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Love of Christmas

I just realized that I have not posted anything to this blog in 10 days. Sorry about that. But the Christmas Holiday season has pulled me away from blogging to spend time with others.

I love the Christmas Holiday season. I love getting together with family and friends. And I am blessed that I have been able to do that. I loved stopping by a new neighbor to drop of a gift and staying for tea and cookies.  I loved going out to dinner with my cousins and having some fried zucchini flowers. They reminded me of my Aunt Dora who I miss so much. I loved seeing my brother-in-law and catching up on the latest news. I loved seeing so many beautifully decorated homes especially in the snow. I loved seeing my niece and her family. I feel my sister present when we play with my 2 year old great nephew.  I loved that my husband and I were able to spend time with my son, daughter, son-in-law and grandson. My how JT has grown.


But the best part was celebrating the birth of Christ at Vigil Mass singing with my family - "Joy to the World"!


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing!


2 comments:

Catherine (Facing Cancer Together) said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful and love-filled holiday. May the new year bring much more of those lovely moments! ~Catherine

Dee said...

Thanks Catherine. May you also have a wonderful 2013.