Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chicago Here I Come

I'm thrilled to have been accepted as a Scholar in the Focus on Research program developed by the Research Advocacy Network. That means that I will be traveling to Chicago in early June to attend the ASCO Annual '11 Meeting.

A special thank you goes to the Center for Cancer Survivorship at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey for agreeing to be my dissemination partner.

I have papers to write and online classes to take before I go to Chicago but I am looking forward to meeting other research advocates and to learn the latest in ovarian cancer research.


Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! I am blessed to be given opportunity to become a better OC advocate.

2 comments:

Servivorgirl said...

Wow, congratulations!!!!!!! Yay

Holly Kay Sparkman said...

Congrats! I think it is important for people who have had REAL cancer experience to be a part of these symposiums. I'm sure you will be a great asset to them and provide a lot of insight.