Monday, February 11, 2019

Chemo Angels

Last week I heard about Chemo Angels. Below is some information they provided me about their program. 

The Chemo Angels program offers support to those who find themselves battling a cancer diagnosis and undergoing IV chemo treatment. 
     The angel volunteers support their “buddy” throughout their journey with weekly cards, uplifting messages, supportive words and lots of positive energy. The encouragement the Angels provide helps give patients the comfort and confidence of knowing they are not alone in their fight. 
     The goal of Chemo Angels is to help fuel a positive attitude and aid in the road to recovery.  
    For more information and to submit an application, please visit the web site at www.chemoangels.com

    Some recent 'graduates' of the program have shared these comments:
  • Thank you for your wonderful program - it was a great support during difficult times " (from E.P.)
  • Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate you and the angels!!! I don't know what I would've done without you all.  " (from S.S.)

  • "I would like to thank your organization and the "chemo angels" who took their time to write to me.
  • It was very much appreciated at a difficult time" (from D.R.)
  • Thank you so much! Please let my Angels know how much I was uplifted by their cards and gifts." (from P.L.)
  • Thank you so much for allowing me to be the recipient of your program. My two angels were wonderful. It certainly was uplifting on my journey thru chemo!" (from D.B.)
  • Thank you for everything.  It has been an amazing experience." (from N.L.)
  • Thank you so much for this program which is so uplifting." (from D.B.)
  • Please thank both of the ladies. It was helpful to have a friendly note & inspiring prayer from them." (from E.U.)
I know when I was in chemo I appreciated every card and gift that arrived in the mail. It made me feel I had many people on my side. So check out  www.chemoangels.com whether you are a patient who would love support. Or if you are someone who would like to be an angel for a patient. All cancers types are as long as you are getting IV Chemo. 


Dee 
Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: