Friday, August 10, 2012

My Interview on Joinclinicaltrials.com

A few weeks ago Monica Clark, owner and editor of the website http://www.joinclinicaltrials.com/, contacted me about sharing my clinical trial experience on the website's blog. Joinclinicaltrials.com (JCT) is a resource for finding clinical trials and for finding volunteers who would like to participate in clinical trials. The search engine used on the site searches the National Library of Medicine, US Department of Health and Human Services, the National Institute of Health and privately submitted trials for matches to specific medical conditions. The goal of JCT is to "help clinical trial volunteers better understand and evaluate clinical trials that they are considering joining and to provide investigators, CRO’s and sponsors a better way to meet and communicate with these volunteers."

On August 7th my interview was posted on the site and the ovarian cancer section went live. Currently if you type "ovarian cancer" in the search box on the site you will see a listing of 200 clinical trials. And if you want to read about my experience  participating in a clinical trial please visit https://www.joinclinicaltrials.com/blog/women-of-teal-interview-fighting-ovarian-cancer/

Thank you Monica for allowing me to share my experience.


Dee

Every Day is a Blessing!

No comments: