Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Daughter's Thoughts

I follow a number of blogs written by young women with ovarian cancer or ones with a mother who had /has ovarian cancer. Sami writes a blog called " Dear Mom , Can you get letters in heaven?". Sami's mom passed away 3 years ago from ovarian cancer and through her blog Sami continues to write her letters .

Having lost a mother at a young age I was very moved when I read Sami's blog entry.

Three Years, No Tears (Yet!)

I will not even try to summarize what she wrote - please give it a read.
Thank you Sami for sharing your thoughts and feelings so eloquently.

Dee
Every Day is a Blessing! I am blessed by the people I have met who have been touched by this disease.

1 comment:

Sami said...

Thank you so much :-) This added so much happiness to my day! xo